Open Monday –Sunday 10am to 10pm
(open 7 days a week including holidays!)
Nothing better than ice-skating in the heart of downtown Providence at the ALEX AND ANI City Center! Great fun and terrific exercise! With a space double the size of Rockefeller Center, the ALEX AND ANI City Center is a destination for ice skating and special events!
We accept reservations for:
• Birthday Parties
• School Groups
• Business / Social Group Events
• Full-Ice Rental
• Photo / Film Shoots
• Media / Promotional Events
Make your reservation today! Simply complete a reservation form, call 401.553.6438 to confirm days and times, and then email your form or mail in to:
The ALEX AND ANI City Center
2 Kennedy Plaza
Providence, RI 02903
We look forward to seeing you for your special event at the Alex and Ani City Center!
• Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Skate rentals are available in both men's hockey skates and women's figure skates, ranging in size from toddler 8 to a men’s size 14 and a women's size 11.
• Skates are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Locker rental is available for $3 ($20 cash deposit or credit card hold required until locker key is returned).
• Safety helmets for children and adults are available at the ticket window ($20 deposit required until helmet is returned to the ticket window).
• Skate sharpening is available for $7. Click here for days and times.
• Feinstein Cards may be used one (1) time during the 2015-16 ice skating season – free admission for one (1) child free and $6 skate rental applies.
• Military must provide proof of ID. The Military rate can extend to an additional three family members day of ticket purchase. $4 adult admission, $2 child admission.
• SPECIAL RATES DO NOT APPLY DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AND HOLIDAYS.
• Only one discount applicable per skating session.
• Refunds for reservation deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable for rain dates.
• All special events and reservation details are listed on the Event Calendar page, and notifications will be listed on The Alex and Ani City Center Facebook page, and on Twitter & Instagram: @alexandanicc
• Weather closures will be listed on our Home page and recorded phone messages will be available at 401.331.5544 x 4.