Public Skating Prices - cash or credit/debit cards accepted
Children (12 and under) $4.00
Seniors (65 and older) $4.00
Skating patrons have 4 hours of ice skating available from the time of admission ticket purchase. Exit and re-entry during those 4 hours is not permissible.
Skate Rental $6.00
Figure Skating from 8am-10am Monday-Friday $10 for 30 minutes $18 for 1 hour
Penguin Skate Aids $11 with deposit of credit card
Skate Sharpening $7 (Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:00-8:00pm)
Locker Rental$3 ($20 or credit card deposit required)
Helmets FREE in the Skate Rental Office (deposit required)
Gift Certificates are Available! Any denomination of your choice!
Season Passes (does not include $6 skate rental per session if skates are needed)
Family Pass $250
Children & Seniors $75
• Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Skate rentals are available in both men's hockey skates and women's figure skates, ranging in size from toddler 8 to a men’s size 14 and a women's size 11.
• Skates are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Locker rental is available for $3 ($20 cash deposit or credit card hold required until locker key is returned).
• Safety helmets for children and adults are available at the ticket window ($20 deposit required until helmet is returned to the ticket window).
• Skate sharpening is available for $7. Click here for days and times.
• Feinstein Cards may be used one (1) time during the 2015-16 ice skating season – free admission for one (1) child and $6 skate rental applies.
• Military must provide proof of ID. The Military rate can extend to an additional three family members day of ticket purchase. $4 adult admission, $2 child admission.
• SPECIAL RATES DO NOT APPLY DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AND HOLIDAYS.
• Only one discount applicable per skating session.
• Refunds for reservation deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable for rain dates.
• All special events and reservation details are listed on the Event Calendar page, and notifications will be listed on The ALEX AND ANI City Center Facebook page, and on Twitter & Instagram @alexandanicc
• Weather closures will be listed on our Home page and recorded phone messages will be available at 401.331.5544 x 4.